Review the tips below in the event of a infant child abduction
• Position yourself at an exit or stairwell – “adopt an exit.”
• Pay particular attention to bags, backpacks, bulky coats, etc… anything that could conceal an infant.
• Report anything suspicious to Security.
• Provide details – description, direction of travel, license plate number, etc.
• Question unfamiliar individuals on the floor as to their reason for being there – Look for an ID badge or a visitor’s pass. When in doubt, call Security!
• Be alert for individuals staging an event, such as an argument or a fire alarm activation, to create a diversion and an opportunity to abduct and infant.
• If a Fire Alarm is activated, monitor exits and stairwells as they release during a fire alarm activation.
• Please dial extension 4444 to activate an infant/child abduction response.