Being part of St. Joseph’s Health means you are dialed in to a unique and exciting professional opportunity. One important way we demonstrate our commitment to you is through our benefits program. Click the download button below to view the 2021 benefits guidebook. To learn more about your benefits, click here to visit the benefits center on INSIDE. Please note, the site is only accessible on a St. Joseph’s desktop. For questions regarding your benefits please call, Melissa Mulero at 973-754-4641
Full time and part time employees who are in positions designated for a minimum of 20 hours or more and their qualified dependents.
•Children up to age 26
•Disabled children of any age (handicap occurred before their eligibility ended)
Before Coverage Begins you will be required to provide the following documentation:
These documents allow us to verify the dependency and proof of relationship of each family member that you intend to cover.
To enroll, log on to www.sjhsbenefits.org and select your desired benefits.
Other Perks of being a St. Joseph’s Employee!
Beneplace Discount Program
You can visit the St. Joseph’s Employee Discount website for access to exclusive discounts such as cell phones, vacation perks, theme parks and
so much more!!! Please check it out at
Fitness Center Reimbursement Program
The Fitness Center reimbursement program is available to full-time employees on their benefits eligibility date and part-time benefits eligible employees on their benefits eligibility date, on a prorated basis. To be eligible for reimbursement, you must have successfully completed your introductory and provide the required documentation for each quarter. The quarters run January 1st – March 31st, April 1st – June 30th, July 1st – September 30th, and October 1st – December 31st.
The required fitness center attendance is 20 visits/quarter.
Questions? Please contact Erin Weimann at firstname.lastname@example.org, 973.754. 4625 or Tyesha Forrester at email@example.com, 973-754-4752.
- Pre-Tax Parking and Mass Transit Savings
- Subsidized Employee Hospital Cafeteria
- Hospital Operated Child Care, Located at 800 Main Street, Paterson
- Group Legal Services & Identity Theft Protection
- Travelers, NJ Manufacturers and MetLife – Discounted auto and home insurance
- MetLife Pet Insurance – Discounted Pet Insurance through payroll deduction
- Employee Assistance Program– is available to employees and their immediate family in times of emotional stress and personal crisis 24 hours a day. Click here to learn more